Friday 5 January 2018

December Favourites

A bit late in the day posting my favourite cards from December - I didn't feel better till the day before I had to go back to work, so not much got done over the holidays.


Gift tag and close-up of the poinsettia, cut from plastic packaging.






This bag was to contain a gift set of 6 cards which had sea creatures on them. 




I liked this next one so much that I kept it and got C to give it to me for Christmas. The one following is the one I made (much earlier in the year)  for him - as he is somewhat of a Grinch. 





I have very few photos (4) from last January - so not much to choose from for a blog header. This is a grey wagtail in the Liffey at low tide.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love the new header. And your cards always make me smile - this batch is splendid. Those tags are wonderful too! (I should do that with my cards to me too -- great idea!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Sabrina, I specially love the hello butterfly and I see why you wanted to keep the Christmas one.
Elisa