Friday 17 June 2016

Waterford again...

Just to explain - the sudden irruption of photos taken around the Waterford area are because my dad is in hospital there and will be for some time. Currently I am getting either a train or bus down and bus back, and walking out to the hospital from town. At some stage I may switch to driving, but for the time being I'll enjoy the chance to nap on the journey, enjoy some beautiful scenery and take a few photos...


Clock Tower






Reginald's Tower



Thomastown train station

These last two aren't great photos, taken through the bus window. It's what used to be Keneally's Arts and Crafts in Kilkenny. I'm not sure how long it's been out of business, but I remember the beautiful windows from going there on a business trip with C. He was setting up new merchandising displays and had sprained his ankle playing football, so very reluctantly had to ask for ,me to chauffeur him there and back.



2 comments:

Lorraine said...

First, sorry to hear about your father. I will keep him in my thoughts. I love all the signage. It really helps to tell about the area and it's so interesting to look at. So are those old buildings. Safe travels.

Clare said...

Sorry to hear about your dad.