Wednesday 15 April 2015

From the files...

I was privileged to be on the Splitcoast "Dirty Dozen" design team from last August thru' January. Projects created for that have to be kept exclusive for 6 months, so I was always having to be careful not to include any in my recap of monthly favourites. Here, then, are my favourites from the first three months! There was also a Christmas project in that time frame - a Jacob's Ladder min-album, but I don't usually add any Christmas stuff this early in the year.













2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sabrina, I love visiting your gallery and I apologize for not leaving more comments because your work is so inspiring. You step out of the box and try new things and get such wonderful results. It was an honor well-deserved for you to be chosen one of the Dirty Girls.

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful cards and some fabulous techniques :)