Wednesday 7 November 2012

Coole - the lake

Some photos of the turlough and lake at Coole.








As far as I can recall there's always been a reasonable amount of water in the actual lake at the end of the property any time we've been there. But the bottom  pictures show the difference between the turlough part now, and in March 2010. It appears that most of my other photos are pre-digital, but I'm glad I found some that weren't. Quite apart from the difference in how green it was, the variation in the water levels is quite something. There's a moss on some rocks that marks the maximum water level.

October 2012

March 2010

March 2010


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

What a beautiful shade of blue the water is. I love that first picture. That is definitely frameable. Your landscapes always amaze me.