Sunday 2 September 2012

Starlings

I walked over to the shopping centre yesterday as it was a beautiful and warm morning. I didn't see anybody looking of their own accord at all these starlings perched on the bolts of the canopy at the entrance - I did get some odd looks as I missed several green pedestrian lights while I stopped to take some photos. They look like young birds to me, in the close-up shots I got. I could have spent a lot longer watching them if only life weren't so busy just now.
Another hot and sunny day today - and while tomorow is forecast to be cloudy it's also currently forecast to be up to 25C. Summer, at last!





2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I was thinking of you yesterday when my husband was watching the Notre Dame/Navy game in Dublin. I, for one, sure do appreciate when you look up. You find the coolest things. Those birds perched against the white are very striking

Elisa said...

Well spotted!