Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring Sunshine

Today was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. I considered going to the Botanic Gardens, but C was heading out on a motorbike run and in the middle of putting the screen back on his bike, a job that sometimes takes two. And by the time he was gone, I know it would have been hard to get parking. So I just went for another walk along the canal, and picked up some chicken carcasses that the butcher had put aside for me on the way back home again. I passed a cat enjoying the warmth of the sun; as soon as I stopped to take a photo he came over, but he was soon happy to lie back down and continue his sunbathing.






1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I am loving these pictures. The pink blossoms are wonderful and the swans - wow. I'd love for you to show me how to keep the object in the background in focus. Sigh. I have a new camera but I'm not having any luck figuring out the software for the computer just yet. Too many distractions. So I am very glad to enjoy your beautiful pics.