Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sunrise

It's so lovely having the brighter mornings and longer evenings. I got up just in time to see a wonderful red glow in the sky this morning and snapped these two photos. I'm only sorry I can't also share the two swans flying overhead as I walked out to the bus stop about twenty minutes later. And just think, only one other person there took the time to notice them!







Not a long enough evening for DH who is outside working on his motorbike with a friend! The job took longer than anticipated, and a dinner that was primarily leftovers to start with now has to be expanded to feed three. Bit late to start on some naan bread, I think I'd better go and do a few poppadoms!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful colors with those trees silhouetted - great capture. Hope you enjoyed your dinner and caught some of the moon tonight. It was awesome here.