Friday 4 March 2011

Black: Bird: Singing??

Blackbird singing in the dead of night...
Not a blackbird, and not the dead of the night - it was about quarter past eight in the morning. I was highly entertained by this crow trying to sing. I promise, he wasn't just cawing and croaking away but really truly trying to sing - it must be Spring. My bus was coming, so I didn't have much time to try to grab a quick shot.




A real blackbird too, this one not singing, alas. I went out to visit my aunt today, and walked up Church Lane to try to get a couple of photos for the current and an older photo challenge on SCS.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You've made that simple blackbird into a work of art against the gray with that touch of green. Wonderful composition. Can't say I've ever heard a blackbird sing, but I guess as the title of the song says they do, then they probably do.