Friday 25 February 2011

Paradise Abstract

The last of my photos from the Botanic Gardens. The photo challenge on SCS this week was to share photos straight from the camera, no editing apart from re-sizing to upload. My big weak points are not bother to frame properly because I can always crop later, and crooked horizons. That's a funny one, because I don't remember it being a problem with my old SLR - maybe it's to do with an increasingly sore shoulder. I'll have to be more diligent with some exercises...
It was so cold even in the sunshine last Saturday that as soon as I entered the greenhouse my lens steamed right up. I have a few pictures from the temperate zone area, but they could all charitably be described as soft focus. Luckily by the time I reached the central atrium the lens had unfogged again, and this was my shot straight from the camera.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful - right down to the spider!