Saturday 25 December 2010

Happy Christmas


Yesterday in the park.
I rushed to get the bus in case I could get the same bus as C, who had given up on the train because the points were frozen. I forgot crumbs for the birds and forgot to check there was a memory card in the camera. Yikes - thank goodness that just this week I put an xD card into the second slot, so even though it's small capacity and slow to write to, there was something in the camera. I keep a spare Compact Flash card in my handbag, but I didn't have that with me yesterday.
But I did remember a foil blanket to kneel on which was put to good use taking close-ups of frosty grasses :D.

Wishing you all a happy and peaceful Christmas season.

5 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

WOW!!! What an amazingly cool and beautiful photo, Sabrina!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and many blessings to you in the New Year!

Lorraine said...

Happy Christmas Sabrina! What a beautiful capture of those frost fronds. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Susan said...

What a lovely gift of your photography, dear Sabrina! That frosty greeting is sweet to my eyes...but hope you are warming a bit now.

Keeping Christ in our hearts and a blessed New Year full of health and all God's Provision.

Julie M said...

Stunning photo, Sabrina - the blue is so intense. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

Julie :o)

Anonymous said...

wow, awesome photos!!