Wednesday 1 September 2010

Birr - quick snaps

I am glad I pushed myself a bit to go for the trip to Birr today, it was such a lovely day weatherwise, and lovely to see the gardens coming into their autumn colour.
Top memories with no photos -  the yellow flash of a grey wagtail flying down the river, two ducks swimming through the weeds and snapping at flies, the most ginormous dragonflies I have ever seen - still working on identifying them, the swallows flying over the lake...
Just a couple of photos till I get more sorted out. I gave myself another push and took almost all my photos on manual, and was pleased with how they turned out.





2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sabrina, the contrast of the moss on the rocks and the chiffon look of the water is awesome. I love the fall and the colors and you've captured some wonderful first signs with the leaves and pond lily. I'm glad you had a good day!

Sabriel said...

Beautiful photo of the waterfall, really love it.