Monday 12 April 2010

Everything's a-budding and a-blooming

Another beautiful day of sunshine.
C had training today and got home early, so after a light tea of Summer Tomato Soup with ciabatta, followed by not-so-light rum and raisin icecream we went for a walk in the park.
Summer Tomato Soup
 I often add a bit of balsamic vinegar, and tonight, as the tomatoes are not really the most flavoursome at the moment, I added some sugar too.

Have to get out my tree books to try to identify this one. I thought maybe it was Linden, but I can't find that it flowers before any leaves come out. I spotted it yesterday as we drove past and was sure it was covered in flowers, not leaves.







2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Beautiful photos of Spring. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to what you create with Elisa's images this month.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Aaaaah! Such beautiful photos! Don't you just love the smell of Spring, too? I love this time of year when everything is renewing and blooming.